R N Wooler are committed to a clean and healthy environment. We will provide our customers with a safe,
reliable and responsive service in an environmentally sensitive and professional manner.
We believe that a sound environmental policy augments our competitive strength, and benefits our
clients and employees by contributing to their overall well-being and economic health.
- Comply fully with the letter and spirit of environmental laws and regulations.
- Consider environmental factors and the full acquisition, use and disposal costs when making planning,
purchase and disposal decisions.
- Work continuously to improve the effectiveness of our environmental management.
- Provide appropriate environmental training and educate employees to be environmentally responsible.
- Monitor our environmental performance regularly through rigorous evaluations.
- Seek to prevent pollution before it is produced; reduce the amount of waste at our site and support
pollution prevention by our customers and suppliers.
- Use energy efficiently throughout our sites and promote such practices by our suppliers.
- Re-use and recycle wherever possible.
- Use materials that minimise harm to the environment.
- Communicate and reinforce this policy throughout the company.